My amazing wing- 3ed north i love these girls

me and TAMBRY!!!! =)

tambry, abbey, marla, jacky, and me going rollar scamming

my girls =)

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Invisible

Summer is finally here and so far it has been great. I have moved of my parents house and moved into an apartment with one of my best friends. It is very cute, i couldnt imagine myself in a better place then this with a great landlord.

But in the mean time of all of this i feel like i have been trailing off with some of my friends. I feel like some of them just dont care and some people just dont notice i exist anymore. The guy i like i dont feel like he even notices me let alone knows i really exist except for the times i go up and talk to him.

I cant say this about everyone because some do make an effort when i do but at the same time there are those who dont even when i try. I guess you find out who your true friends are.

Thats all for now i just havent blogged latley and that has been on my heart for a while. Now i must go to bed i have to go to work in the morning (kill me now).

1 comment:

  1. I think we go through these stages in life kinda regularly..never easy but we can always learn something from them. Is it the friends who are changing? Or is it you? And what kind of changes are they that are creating the distance? In weeding out friends you have less in common with, you will find the ones who truly are your friends. If that makes sense..

    Love you Kimmy. You make my heart smile every time I see you. Thanks for the smiles and hugs and giggles. You bring joy to my life! :)

    ReplyDelete