My amazing wing- 3ed north i love these girls

me and TAMBRY!!!! =)

tambry, abbey, marla, jacky, and me going rollar scamming

my girls =)

Friday, February 26, 2010

This weak

hmmmm what to say,

Well we will start off by saying this week has been a really bad week. Even worse then what we college kids like to refer to as hell week (its the week of finals and all assignments are due that week)

(VERY SHORT VERSION) It started off by not really talking to my boyfriend. But i knew something was up when he didnt really talk to me. So we talked and he told me he needed to think about things. So i let him think and he decided that it would be best if we broke up. (which was just today that he decided this)

At first I didn't understand why all of this was going on. I was so happy then all the sudden it was like the world just came crashing down on me. I had so many emotions running through me that i didnt even know what to think or do. I wanted to sit in a corner and cry. But i knew that it wouldn't help anything. (this was after like a day a crying).

I prayed about it and gave it to the Lord and let him take the burden off of my shoulders. I know that there were many people praying for me to because i dont know how i could have done all of this without the help of the Lord. AND all of my amazing friends who talked to me about it and was there for me this week..

There was one friend who i can not thank enough, i don't know if she knows this or not but she helped me see his side of this whole thing to and not just mine. She understood where i was coming from but she also told me to think about how he is feeling to and to think about why he was doing it. He needed to think without any distractions.
At first i didn't want to think about it. I just wanted to have my own pity party, but then i did think about it and it helped me a lot.

I just want to thank all my friends and mom who were there for me through all the complaining and crying and everything else. I don't know how i could have made it thorough this week without all of you. I would have literally gone crazy. And also thank you all so much for praying for me.

The verse that i have lived by this week is:

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding in all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Even though we may not understand what is going on in our own lives God does and he is the only one who knows what the future holds for us. And i just have to trust in him that he will eventually show me what that is. He has it planned out and somewhere in there is my prince charming =)

1 comment:

  1. Amen sister! And just when the time is right, and you have both been perfectly prepared by The Master, you will meet and sparks will fly and you will know beyond a shadow of a doubt that your prince charming has arrived. Love you so much! Don't give up, you are The King's daughter! That's pretty special :)

    ReplyDelete